If you’ve been seriously injured in Texas, the Cooper Law Firm is a car accident lawyer who may be able to help you navigate the insurance claim process. While many victims of car accidents expect that they’ll have their claims settled in a timely manner and expect that they’ll receive full compensation for their car repairs and medical bills, the reality of the insurance claim process can sometimes be quite different. Insurance companies may sometimes use computer programs and estimates to determine the value of your claim. These estimates may sometimes not reflect your actual losses. Furthermore, if you don’t know what your claim is worth, you may not know what might be the right amount to settle your claim. The Cooper Law Firm are car accident lawyers in Texas who can help you navigate the car insurance settlement process. While it is possible to settle a claim without the assistance of a lawyer, if you have been seriously hurt in a crash or if you are having difficulty with your insurance company, you may want to speak to the Cooper Law Firm, a car accident lawyer in Texas today. Here are some challenges we can help you navigate:
- Settlement Doesn’t Match Your Losses. If the settlement your insurance company is offering doesn’t match your actual losses, the Cooper Law Firm may be able to help you negotiate with insurance companies to help you get the settlement you may deserve under the law. There are many reasons why your settlement may not match your actual losses. Sometimes insurance companies use estimates to determine the value of a claim and these estimates may not reflect the current costs of repairs or medical expenses. In other instances, the mismatch might be because you have a financial responsibility to pay part of the settlement because you have to meet a deductible. In yet other instances, the insurance company may not have accurate records of your total losses. The Cooper Law Firm is a car accident attorney in Texas who can review your records, provide your insurance company with evidence to support your claim, and fight to help you get the settlement you may deserve under the law.
- Insurance Company Wants a Medical History. If you have been seriously injured or are trying to make a claim for a back injury, for example, your insurance company may want medical records to determine whether your injury might be the result of a pre-existing condition. When it comes to working with insurance companies that might be claiming that your injury is the result of a pre-existing condition, you may want the assistance of a car accident attorney like the Cooper Law Firm in Texas. Our firm can work with adjusters to show how your car accident either worsened a pre-existing condition, or show adjusters that you had a clean medical record before your accident.
- Understanding the Value of Your Claim. Insurance companies might offer you what appears to be a high settlement if you have been seriously injured. Unfortunately, if you don’t know what your claim is worth, that settlement amount may not be what you are entitled to receive under the law. The Cooper Law Firm is a car accident attorney in Texas who can review your case, look at your medical expenses, lost wages, and estimate future losses to determine what you case might be worth. Our attorneys can then compare this estimate to the settlement insurance companies might be offering you and fight to help you get the settlement you may deserve.
- Managing Delays. If your insurance company is delaying your claim or hasn’t paid your claim and your medical bills are piling up, your car repair bill has arrived, and you are struggling to make ends meet, a car accident lawyer, like the Cooper Law Firm in Texas can negotiate with insurance adjusters to help you get the best possible settlement for your case permitted under the law as soon as possible. Insurance settlement delays can be costly. The Cooper Law Firm may be able to help you avoid them.
- Helping You Understand Your Policy. The Cooper Law Firm can read over your car insurance policy to help you understand what is covered, what is not covered, and what deductibles you might need to meet.
These are just some of the ways that the Cooper Law Firm, a car accident lawyer in Texas may be able to help you with your car insurance claims process. If you are facing difficulty with receiving the settlement you believe you might deserve following a car accident, you may have the right to appeal the settlement amount. USAttorneys.com can connect you with the Cooper Law Firm, a car accident lawyer who may be able to handle the entire insurance claims process on your behalf.