If you’ve been injured in Canton, Van Zandt, Mt. Pleasant, Jefferson, Paris, or Marshall, Texas, you may have many questions about your rights and whether you have a personal injury claim. The Cooper Law Firm offers clients a free initial consultation during which our firm can review your situation and help you understand your rights. We can offer an honest assessment of whether you have a case and help you navigate the next steps of your claim, from speaking to insurance adjusters to fighting negligent parties for damages. If you’ve been hurt in a car accident in Canton, Van Zandt, Mt. Pleasant, Jefferson, Paris, or Marshall, Texas, you may be entitled to make a claim under the law. Contact the Cooper Law Firm today for a free, initial consultation. You have nothing to lose and we only get paid if you win.
What to Bring to Your Initial Consultation with the Cooper Law Firm
To make the most of your free, initial consultation with the Cooper Law Firm regarding your personal injury, it is important to bring as much information about your accident as possible to this first meeting. What should you bring? Here is a checklist:
- Accident Report or Police Report. Keep all records police gave you at the scene of the crash. You may also need to order a formal report from the Texas Department of Transportation. Don’t know how to get a formal report? The Cooper Law Firm are personal injury lawyers in Texas who may be able to assist you with this.
- Names and Contact Information of Other Drivers and Witnesses. At the scene of the crash, it is important to get the names, contact information, and insurance information of the other driver. You may also want to record the names and contact information of any other party who witnessed your accident. The Cooper Law Firm is a personal injury lawyer in Canton, Van Zandt, Mt. Pleasant, Jefferson, Paris, and Marshall, Texas who may be able to speak to witnesses to gather additional information about your crash, and who may be able to contact the insurance of negligent parties to help you get the claim you may deserve under the law. How much at fault the other party is for your crash can have a major impact on your claim. The Cooper Law Firm is a personal injury lawyer who may be able to help you sort this out.
- Medical Bills and Rehabilitation Bills. When estimating the value of your claim, the Cooper Law Firm will look at your medical bills and other costs to determine how much money you may be entitled to seek in damages.
- Diagnosis or Doctors’ Notes. When seeking damages for your accident, the more serious or disabling your injury, the more money you may be entitled to collect. Medical records and the contact information of your doctor can help your lawyer estimate future medical costs and pain and suffering damages.
- Pay Stubs. You may be entitled to seek damages for your lost wages if you had to miss time from work as a result of your accident. The Cooper Law Firm can look at your pay stubs, estimate your lost wages, and also look at your pay to estimate future lost wages resulting from injuries that may require a longer period of time away from work. You should also bring notes about the days missed from work and any correspondence you might have had with your employer documenting your missed time from work.
- Insurance Documents. Bring your car insurance policy to your initial meeting and also bring information about your health insurance policy. Any correspondence you might have had with insurance companies should also be brought to your initial consultation. The Cooper Law Firm can review this information and may be able to contact your insurance company to help you get the settlement you may deserve.
- Photos. If you took photos of damage to your vehicle or have photos you took from the scene of the crash, bring these to your initial meeting with your personal injury lawyer at the Cooper Law Firm.
These are just some of the documents you might need. The Cooper Law Firm are personal injury lawyers in Canton, Van Zandt, Mt. Pleasant, Jefferson, Paris, and Marshall, Texas who can review these documents and help you understand whether you might need to provide any additional information. Our firm can also assist you with getting the documents you may need to build your case. You may only have a limited amount of time to make a claim under the law. Contact the Cooper Law Firm, personal injury lawyers in Texas today to protect your rights.
Contact Us for a Free Initial Consultation
If you’ve been hurt in a car accident or suffered a personal injury due to the neglect or negligence of another person or party, you may have the right to seek damages for your lost wages, pain and suffering, medical bills, and other damages. The Cooper Law Firm are personal injury attorneys in Canton, Van Zandt, Mt. Pleasant, Jefferson, Paris, and Marshall, Texas who can review your case and who can offer you an honest assessment of your claim. We only get paid if you win and we offer clients a free initial consultation to review their situation. Contact us today.